As of Monday 7th December 2020, our protocol has been updated.
We are conducting consultations with our vets in our practice consultation rooms with up to two owners / carers present. Please read below for information.
- Maximum of two people per pet to enter the practice.
- Use hand sanitiser provided.
- Use social distance measures.
- Do not pat other animals.
- EFTPOS payment only.
- Pay over the phone for items, hospital care or surgery.
- We can deliver items to your car, pay over the phone and call when here for this service.
- Pet food & over the counter items can be delivered to your door via Australia Post.
- If you are unwell, are awaiting Covid 19 test results, or have been in close contact with a known Covid case or hotspot area, please postpone your appointment or have another person bring the pet.
Thank you for your patience as these protocols change in reflection of Covid 19.