Brunker Road Veterinary Centre remains open as an essential service.
As of Monday 1st June 2020, our protocol has been updated.
We are conducting consultations with our vets in our practice consultation rooms with one owner / carer present. Please read below for information.
- One person per animal.
- Use hand sanitiser provided.
- Use social distance and not pat other animals.
- EFTPOS payment only.
- Pay over the phone for items, hospital care or surgery.
- We can deliver items to your car, please call when here for this service.
- If you are unwell, please postpone your appointment or have another person bring the pet.
- If waiting room is busy, call and let us know you are waiting outside.
Thank you for your patience as these protocols change in reflection of Covid 19.