Dear Pet Lovers,
The outbreak of COVID-19 is causing concern and uncertainty for many people, including pet owners.
Our priorities are the safety and health of our patients, our clients, and our team. For now we are doing everything that we can to try to maintain ‘business as usual’. We will continue to function at the best of our ability and have minimal medication or food shortages.
We have taken the following measures to give you confidence that we are taking these issues very seriously and to minimise the spread of Covid-19:
- One person per animal.
- Use hand sanitiser provided.
- Use social distance and not pat other animals.
- EFTPOS payment only.
- Pay over the phone for items, hospital care or surgery.
- We will deliver items to your car, please call when here.
- Elderly clients if possible, have another person bring in the pet. Your vet can discuss your pet’s health with you over the phone.
- If you are unwell, please postpone your appointment or have another person bring the pet.
- If waiting room is busy, call and let us know you are waiting outside.
- Please be aware that our phone lines may be busy at times, your patience is appreciated.
At this stage there is no evidence that dogs can play a role in the spread of this human disease, or that they become sick. Please talk to us if you have any concerns or visit the below links for the latest updates.
Coronavirus Health Information Line
Call this line if you are seeking information on coronavirus (COVID-19). The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.