Dr. Lindy Price BVSc (Hons) MANZCVS (Surg) CCRP
Lindy graduated from Melbourne University in 1995. Her early career was spent in a diverse range of practices in outback Australia and the UK. Lindy completed her memberships in surgery in 2010 and has a special interest in orthopaedic surgery. Since then she has obtained her CCRP (Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner) qualification from the University of Tennessee in 2017 and is passionate about the integration of physiotherapy and rehabilitation techniques in veterinary medicine.
Lindy will be providing Rehabilitation Services here at Brunker Road Veterinary Centre.
Physiotherapy and rehabilitation is particularly helpful in :
- post operative period care, as your pet is recovering from surgery
- across the board for orthopaedic injuries and surgical cases
- when surgical options are limited
- common conditions such as arthritis in old pets to improve mobility and quality of life
- young pets diagnosed with joint conditions related to bone growth and development
- extend the duration and quality of life in many degenerative conditions
- provide pain management options, such as laser therapy
Lindy also has experience with stem cell therapy, and can talk you through the benefits of this exciting new option for arthritis management.
From cruciate surgery to arthritis, hip dysplasia to disc disease, ask our staff how Lindy may help your pet feel better faster.